Search this site
CCSAGE Naturally Green: Who we are
CCSAGE NATURALLY GREEN (“CCSAGE”) is a not-for-profit corporation, under Federal legislation, continuing an informal group founded in 2009.
We support and believe in green energy which is both safe and appropriate, and encourages small scale solutions and conservation measures.
Click here to learn more & explore our website to see what we are up to.
Donate to CCSAGE today
Your donation will help defray costs associated with the Judicial Review. Family memberships are $20 and are very much appreciated. Any surplus of funds that exceed costs for our JR will be passed to the South Shore Appeal Fund for legal costs for the ERT's for Ostrander Point and White Pines. Thanks for your donation!
- CCSAGE Lawyer Alan Whiteley addresses the Standing Committee on Justice Policy regarding Bill 132
- ANNUAL YARD SALE FOR THE SOUTH SHORE APPEAL FUND HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR THIS SATURDAY MAY 13 2017 (due to rain yet again in the forecast)
- Postponed: Annual Yard Sale Fundraiser ~ NEW DATE MAY 13 (DUE TO WEATHER)
- Review of ERT Remedy decision on the WPD White Pines Project
- Province should halt turbine project: Environmental group
News by topic
Help Save the South Shore