THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER YET
Just a reminder to join CCSAGE Naturally Green at Waring Hall on Sunday November 27 at 2pm to hear updates on the status of proposed industrial wind turbines in Prince Edward County and Amherst Island while doing some Christmas shopping. We are overwhelmed by the number of donations to our ***silent auction. There are over 40 amazing items including:
• A copy of the settlers Dream valued at $175
• A large framed reproduction by local artist Hew Elcock, valued at $300 Bakker Brothers Cows (see photo below)
• A gift certificate for a dinner for 2 from East and Main, Wellington valued at $150
• A Hoselton figurine of Mother Seal and Pup on granite valued at $100
• A charming ceramic Blanding’s turtle by Rednersville Road artist Florence Chic-Lau valued at $65
• An antique beaver top hat in original box from Christie’s of London, valued at $250
• A small oil of a Picton scene by Thomas (Jesus) Estevez
Come out and bid on any of these items, they would be novel Christmas gifts, and you may get a bargain in the process.
***This Auction will help defray the court costs and photo copying expenses in our on-going battle to save the County from large scale Industrial Wind Turbines. Please join us for this informative and enjoyable afternoon. This meeting is open to everyone so feel free to bring your friends and neighbours.
FEATURED LOCAL ARTIST HEW ELCOCK : BAKKER BROTHERS COWS 25.5″ X 34″ (REPRODUCTION)