Search this site
CCSAGE Naturally Green: Who we are
CCSAGE NATURALLY GREEN (“CCSAGE”) is a not-for-profit corporation, under Federal legislation, continuing an informal group founded in 2009.
We support and believe in green energy which is both safe and appropriate, and encourages small scale solutions and conservation measures.
Click here to learn more & explore our website to see what we are up to.
Donate to CCSAGE today
Your donation will help defray costs associated with the Judicial Review. Family memberships are $20 and are very much appreciated. Any surplus of funds that exceed costs for our JR will be passed to the South Shore Appeal Fund for legal costs for the ERT's for Ostrander Point and White Pines. Thanks for your donation!
- CCSAGE Director John Hirsch addresses the Annual General Meeting on SAFE AND APPROPRIATE GREEN ENERGY (SAGE)
- Lawyer Alan Whiteley addresses CCSAGE Annual General Meeting
- Jane Wilson goes after MOECC Minister Ballard
- Ontario Wind Turbines – The Good the Bad and the Ugly – an update
- Justice refuses to give CCSAGE protection from costs and will not compel the government agencies to produce records of their decisions regarding White Pines Wind Development