Search this site
CCSAGE Naturally Green: Who we are
CCSAGE NATURALLY GREEN (“CCSAGE”) is a not-for-profit corporation, under Federal legislation, continuing an informal group founded in 2009.
We support and believe in green energy which is both safe and appropriate, and encourages small scale solutions and conservation measures.
Click here to learn more & explore our website to see what we are up to.
Donate to CCSAGE today
Your donation will help defray costs associated with the Judicial Review. Family memberships are $20 and are very much appreciated. Any surplus of funds that exceed costs for our JR will be passed to the South Shore Appeal Fund for legal costs for the ERT's for Ostrander Point and White Pines. Thanks for your donation!
- Recorded Minutes of the CCSAGE 2019 Annual General Meeting,March 31,2019
- Notice of Application required to continue the Charter Challenge to the Green Energy Act by Alan Whiteley
- Hydroelectric Power through the harnessing of Water (**SAGE)
- CCSAGE Naturally Green Annual General Meeting to be held jointly with Wind Concerns Ontario Annual General Meeting – Sunday, March 31, 2pm, Waring Hall, Picton, Ontario
- CCSAGE points to Deficiencies in the draft Technical Requirements proposed for the decommissioning of the wpd Turbines