Search this site
CCSAGE Naturally Green: Who we are
CCSAGE NATURALLY GREEN (“CCSAGE”) is a not-for-profit corporation, under Federal legislation, continuing an informal group founded in 2009.
We support and believe in green energy which is both safe and appropriate, and encourages small scale solutions and conservation measures.
Click here to learn more & explore our website to see what we are up to.
Donate to CCSAGE today
Your donation will help defray costs associated with the Judicial Review. Family memberships are $20 and are very much appreciated. Any surplus of funds that exceed costs for our JR will be passed to the South Shore Appeal Fund for legal costs for the ERT's for Ostrander Point and White Pines. Thanks for your donation!
- CCSAGE points to Deficiencies in the draft Technical Requirements proposed for the decommissioning of the wpd Turbines
- CCSAGE Remarks and Recommendations pertaining to the Repeal of the Green Energy Act
- Comments on Bill 34, the Act to Repeal the Green Energy Act.
- CCSAGE update on legal proceedings
- Rex Murphy: The Green Energy Act is dead. Let that be a warning to green politicians Ontario’s Green Energy Act was a horror for business, a gross invasion of municipal authority, and sent successive auditors general to whatever is the chartered accountants version of a hospice centre